Jayne HayersInner Dawn Counselling & Psychotherapy
People can go through difficult times in their life which can give a feeling of anxiety, depression, being overwhelmed, feeling sad or low mood. These feelings can be due to many different reasons and we can feel that no-one fully understands us; family and friends can be helpful but they can sometimes be too emotionally involved to help us gain a clear view of what is troubling us.
Counselling is not about offering you advice or telling you what to do, but by using my skills we can identify areas in your life that you would like to change or improve; empowering you to make your own decisions and to implement any changes for yourself.
Counselling is for everyone and people often say that they feel more able to cope in their life and relationships once they have had talking therapy.
I work by adopting an Integrative approach to therapy depending on your own personal needs, this may include using a combination of different therapy models such as Person-Centred Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Gestalt, Mindfulness, Solution-Focused etc. Your therapy sessions will be tailored to your own specific needs, enabling me to work at your pace; by working alongside each other we can explore and bring out what best serves you.
I have worked for Rape Crisis counselling people on issues including sexual abuse, sexual assault, domestic violence and ritual abuse. I have also volunteered my counselling services for the LGBT Foundation working with individuals of sexual minority groups on a wide range of presenting issues.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Psychotherapy (PgDip)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Counselling Certificate level 4
- Certificate in Transactional Analysis
- Certificate in Child Protection
- Certificate in Bisexuality Awareness
- Certificate in Transgender Awareness
- Storm Suicide Awareness Training
- Dementia Friend Training
- Certificate of Bereavement
- Certificate of Addiction
I comply with BACP’s requirements for Continued Professional Development and Supervision.
I hold a current enhanced DBS check.
£40 – Individuals (50 minutes)
£50 – Couples (50 minutes)
How To Pay:
- Counselling sessions are paid for in advance in order to secure the appointment.
- Your first session is paid via PayPal by using the link available on our website http://www.innerdawncounselling.co.uk within 24hrs of an appointment being agreed in order to fully secure it; once payment has been received a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- If payment has not been received within the 24 hour time frame the appointment is automatically released to other clients.
- At the end of each therapy session you pay for the next appointment in cash so you are always paid up in advance.